If you want to look your kids busy with educational entertainment then brain teasers is the best option for you. And, today we are here with 30+ Interesting Brain Teasers For Kids (With Answers). Just as we need to work out to keep our body healthy, mental workout is important for the mind too.
Lets have a look at the Brain Teasers for kids and test your child’s knowledge. Look how many of these 30 brain teasers for kids, your kids can answer correctly.
Brain Teasers For Kids
1. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
Answer: A clock
2. What five-letter word gets shorter when you add two letters to it?
3. I am always hungry and will die if not fed, but if you water me, I’ll die. What am I?
Answer: A fire
4. What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
Answer: The future
5. What is the end of everything?
Answer: The “g” letter
6. What has to be broken before you can use it?
Answer: An egg
7. Can you add one mathematical symbol in between 55555 to equal 500?
8. I come down, but I never go up. What am I?
9. I have hands, but I cannot clap. What am I?
Answer: A clock
10. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mount Everest.
11. What has a head and a tail but no body?
Answer: A coin
12. If there are three mangoes & you took away two, how many do you have?
13. What gets wetter & wetter the more it dries?
Answer: A towel
14. What has a mouth but doesn’t eat? A bank with no money? A bed but doesn’t sleep and waves but no hands?
Answer: A river
15. Rahul’s dad has three sons: Sachin, Sandeep, and _?
16. A man went outside in the pouring rain with no protection, but not a single hair on his head got wet. How come?
Answer: The man was bald
17. Do you know the name of the invention that lets you look instantly right through any wall you want?
Answer: A window
18. I am filled with keys but have no locks. I have space but there are no extra rooms. Sure, you can enter but there is absolutely no exit. What am I?
Ans: A keyboard
19. Do you know what goes up and down every minute of every day but never actually moves?
Answer: The temperature
Algebra Riddles For Kids
20. I am an odd number, but if you take away just a single letter I become even. Can you guess my number?
21. What two numbers make a one-digit number when you multiply them but a two-digit number when you add them together?
Answer: One and nine
22. Which two numbers come out the same whether you multiply or add them together?
Answer: 2×2=4 2+2=4
23. I am a three-digit number. My second digit is 4 times bigger than the third digit. My first digit is 3 less than my second digit. Who am I?
24. If you multiply this number by any other number, the answer will always be the same. What number is this?
25. I add five to nine, and get two. The answer is correct, but how?
Answer: When it is 9 AM, add 5 hours to it and you will get 2PM
26. How many sides does a circle have?
Answer: Two, Inside and Outside
27. Ramesh has two kids. If the elder kid is a boy, then what is the possibility that his other kid is also a boy?
Answer: 50 percent
28. Ravi has 5 sons. Each of his sons has a sister. If so, how many children does Ravi have?
Answer- Six. All of the sons have the same sister.
29. How many times can you subtract the number 10 from 100?
Answer – One time, because when you subtract it is no longer 100.
30. It belongs to you, but your friends use it more. What is it?
Answer: Your name.
Also Read: Life Quotes In English
I hope you like this post, for more amazing puzzles, riddles and brain teasers keep visiting on our website. Learning in a fun way is the best option to improve intelligence of you kids. If you have any riddles, brain teasers please share with us through comment section. Thanks!